QA Automation Engineer (Back-end team)
Evolution is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators.
Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Red Tiger, Evolution Live, NetEnt, and Ezugi.The Red Tiger division in Sofia is structured around tightly knitted, close-to-family, self-sufficient teams. This creates efficient work cycles, an unmatched work environment, and well-defined dependencies that ultimately give us award-winning products such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette, and Gonzo’s Quest.We have an extensive track record of number 1s, and we are always looking for great people to help us create the next big product hit. That is why Evolution Bulgaria thrives on pushing limits and being at the forefront of game design to deliver on our Engineering mission.
“A flawless player experience”
As a QA Automation Engineer in the Backend team, you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, design and architecture of our Test Case Execution framework, and the test cases it includes.
You will be a part of a team consisting of Backend Developers and QA Engineers, where you will work on the creation of new functionalities of our Online Gambling Platform. You will report to the Lead QA Engineer and the Backend Team Lead.
Your main focus will be to build test suites and procedures for several REST-ful API Services, which manage the actions taken by a casino player in various online betting games. Your responsibilities will include the identification, reproduction, logging of all issues found, and collaborating closely with the Developers on issue resolution, validation and deployment to production.
You will be writing and maintaining clean and performant code, and following and implementing modern good industry practices.
The team members will guide you during your training period (and beyond) - you will have Expert QA and Devs from whom you can learn about all of our internal tools and systems, and the best practices that we use in order to deliver high-quality code. After your training is complete, we will build a personal development plan for your further development as a professional, and you will have the opportunity to be an independent team member within 6 months.
- Reviews requirements, specifications, and designs of new features and mechanics, pinpointing potential for defect risk cases.
- Creates detailed and comprehensive QA strategies and test plans for new product features and releases.
- Works closely with Developers and fellow QA Engineers to develop, refine and update automated test tools.
- Designs and executes test plans on new product and feature releases
- Experience with Git (or other similar version control systems)
- Good understanding of HTTP communication
- Good understanding of synchronous and asynchronous operations
- Understanding of MySQL would be a plus
Team Tech Stack and tools:
- PHP (7.4+)
- Node.js (16+)
- MySQL / MariaDB (10.4+)
- Git / Gitlab
• We make games
• Environment tailored to allow you to realize your full potential
• Awesome mix between all benefits of a large company and all advantages of creative startup culture
• Tailor-made career program and many opportunities to grow and prove yourself
• Company funded training
• Flexibility on working hours and Home Office
• Social Benefits - Multisport card, Additional medical insurance, Optional indoor parking space
• Modern office in the city center with an amazing view
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Check out our departments:
Our mission is to create a flawless player experience. It requires that we take both product innovation and customer care to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
We believe in innovation and clean code. Thinking new and getting the job done well. Creating the next generation of online gaming product requires both creativity, skills and team work. Are you our next EVOengineer?
We have the full production chain in house. This includes anything from legal, finance, HR to the construction of our studios. Are you a skilled and ambitious person who is looking to grow professionally with an international team join us as we break new ground in one of the world’s most fast-moving industries.