Talent Acquisition Specialist
We're currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team and own the full-cycle recruitment process for our Engineering hub in Sofia. The Talent Acquisition specialist will report to the Senior HR Manager and work closely with the local and global Talent acquisition team, department leads and managers, as well as HR and employer branding colleagues.
- Drive and manage the full life-cycle recruitment process
- Work with local and international departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs
- Develop pipeline of talent for technical and product roles
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates
- Proactively search for candidates through different platforms and channels
- Create and manage job postings and conduct research on the labor market
- Organize and conduct interviews and provide feedback to the candidates in a timely manner
- Мanage the data and profiles in the ATS system. Ensures data accuracy and delivery on time.
- Organize and attend job fairs and other recruiting events
- Provide regular recruitment reports and statistics
- Contribute to the employer branding strategy of the company
- 2+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment as an in-house recruiter or an agency recruiter working with IT roles
- Experience in international / European markets will be a plus
- Strategic thinker who makes things happen
- Superior communication skills across all employee groups and levels (executives, managers & employees)
- Experience with ATSs (Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Good command of English
- Motivated team player with a collaborative mind-set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and a deadline-oriented business
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
What we offer:
- Environment tailored to allow you to realize your full potential
- Company funded training
- Social Benefits - Multisport card, Additional medical insurance, optional indoor parking space
- A full-time in-person position in a modern office in the city center with an amazing view
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Check out our departments:
Our mission is to create a flawless player experience. It requires that we take both product innovation and customer care to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
We believe in innovation and clean code. Thinking new and getting the job done well. Creating the next generation of online gaming product requires both creativity, skills and team work. Are you our next EVOengineer?
We have the full production chain in house. This includes anything from legal, finance, HR to the construction of our studios. Are you a skilled and ambitious person who is looking to grow professionally with an international team join us as we break new ground in one of the world’s most fast-moving industries.