As a valued member of the development team you will be involved in carrying out analysis, design and creation of tests and resolving system problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a proactive member of a Scrum/Kanban development team (work closely with PO, BA, Designers, Developers and other QA’s);
- Perform manual testing and run auto tests;
- Plan & execute work that includes interdependent tasks for the projects (testing of requirements, specifications and designs, test case/plan creation, bug reporting);
- Assess product usability and reliability and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements;
- Be ready to learn, develop skills and knowledge, as well as share it.
- 2+ years of professional experience in software and functional testing;
- Understanding of software development processes, stages, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance;
- Experience with web and mobile testing;
- Good level of English (written and spoken);
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, attention to details;
- Willingness to ask for help from colleagues and to help others.
- Experience with Kibana, Postman, Kafka;
- Challenging work on award-winning products;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude;
- Bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism and opportunity for personal development.
Check out our departments:
Our mission is to create a flawless player experience. It requires that we take both product innovation and customer care to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
We believe in innovation and clean code. Thinking new and getting the job done well. Creating the next generation of online gaming product requires both creativity, skills and team work. Are you our next EVOengineer?
We have the full production chain in house. This includes anything from legal, finance, HR to the construction of our studios. Are you a skilled and ambitious person who is looking to grow professionally with an international team join us as we break new ground in one of the world’s most fast-moving industries.